In the spirit of Spacing Magazine’s 5th Anniversary party on December 10 at the Great Hall in Toronto, the top 5 things I like about Toronto:
1. Chinatown, Little Italy, Koreatown, Little India, Portuguese Village, Greektown
2. Ice skating at Nathan Phillips Square
3. More live music venues than the province of Manitoba
4. Escaping to the island on a lazy Sunday afternoon
5. The centre of the hockey universe
Congratulations to Matthew Blackett and the whole Spacing staff for a wonderful five years. Up 'em irons!
Visit Spacing Magazine on-line.